This Policy describes how we treat personal information on the websites where it is located. This includes our eCommerce website. Thank you for visiting CUBS.com, including the CUBS online store. You can visit the site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the website, you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the site and login with your username and password.
- We collect, store and process your data for processing your purchase on the site and any possible later claims, and to provide you with our services.
- We may collect personal information including, but not limited to, your title, name, gender, date of birth, email address, postal address, delivery address (if different), telephone number, mobile number, payment details, payment card details or bank account details.
- We will use the information you provide to enable us to process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request.
- Furthermore, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these above mentioned purposes.
- After obtaining your consent, we may email you with details of other products and services. If you prefer not to receive any advertising-related emails from us, you can opt out at any time.
- We may pass your name and address on to a third party (i.e.: our courier or supplier) in order to deliver the product to you.
- You may choose to opt out of having these third parties collect this information. To manage your options for cookies and tracking, please click here.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. For example, we share information with vendors who send emails for us. We also share information with companies that help us operate our sites or fulfill purchases
- We use information for marketing purposes. For example, we might provide you with information about new products and special offers. We might also use your information to serve you and others ads about our products and offers. We might tell you about new features or updates. These might be third party offers or products we think you might find interesting.
- We will share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. For example, we will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena.
- We may share information if a government agency or investigatory body requests it. We might share information if we are investigating potential fraud. This might include fraud we think has happened during a promotion.
- We may also share your information if you are the winner of a sweepstakes or other contest with anyone who requests a winner’s list.
- We may share information with a successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may include user information as part of that transaction.
- We may share information for other reasons we may describe to you from time to time.
- We use information to communicate with you about your account or our relationship. We may contact you about your account or feedback. We might also contact you about this Policy or our website Terms.
The Internet is not 100% secure. We cannot promise that your use of our sites will be completely safe. We encourage you to use caution when using the Internet. This includes not sharing your passwords and regularly using anti-virus software. We keep personal information as long as it is necessary or relevant for the practices described in this Policy. We also keep information as otherwise required by law.