Frequently Asked Questions
Our prices change in response to fashion trends, stock and demand from customers. Therefore, we are unable to refund the difference.
The returned products must be unworn and in their original condition with all tags and packaging and will be inspected once we receive them. Items can be returned within 14 days. Customer will bear the cost of return.
In the unlikely occurrence that a product is returned to us in an unsuitable condition, we may return it back to you. In this case we will not refund you. We do not cover the returns delivery costs.
We are sorry that you have received an incomplete order. Please contact our customer service team, specifying your order number and the name of the missing item. An advisor from the department will ensure that this error is rectified swiftly.
We are sorry that you have received a defective item. Please email our customer service team, with the following details:
- Your order number.
- The name of the faulty item.
- A description of the fault.
- A photo of the fault.
We are really sorry that a picking error has occurred in the warehouse. Please email our customer service team, with the following details so that they can quickly rectify this.
- Your order number.
- The name of the missing item.
- The name and a photo of the incorrect product received.
Unfortunately, we are unable to alter your order in any way, including amending the billing address, the delivery type and items or sizes purchased.
In the event that your parcel has been dispatched but not received in-line with the timescale specified in our shipping timetable, please contact the customer service team so that an advisor can issue a claim with the courier after the elected timescale that each advocate.
- Ensuring our customer’s safety is pivotal to us. In order to do this, we perform security checks on some orders.
- If we are unable to validate your order, we may contact you requiring further information and/or a copy of a form of identification.
- We will not undertake any credit checks and any checks undertook will not affect your credit rating. In the event of unauthorized use of your payment method, you must report the transaction to your payment provider. We recommend contacting us also to inform of the suspected fraudulent purchase.